This recipe started with About Time Protein Cinnamon Spice Pancake Mix and ended with an empty breakfast plate.
About Time pancake mix is GLUTEN FREE, non GMO and simple to make- Just add water!! A pancake breakfast doesn’t get any better than that. The protein boost is a bonus!
Start your morning off right with whole grain gluten free protein pancakes or waffles.
About Time protein pancake mixes are a blend of gluten free oats and buttermilk, loaded with 21g whey protein isolate, 6g fiber from flax meal and naturally sweetened with Stevia. Each serving contains 290 calories of wonderful flavor and heart healthy ingredients.
Like with many gluten free products, the final test of goodness was the flavor and texture.
I’m happy to say About Time pancake mix passed both flavor and texture tests with flying colors.
The pancake mix comes in 2 flavors, cinnamon spice and chocolate chip, and works well in a variety of recipes. I’ve made apple cinnamon muffin tops, waffles and mini muffins. All family approved!
A quick and easy gluten free protein waffle recipe, with the added goodness of fresh strawberries. Serve warm, topped with strawberry yogurt, your favorite muesli or granola or simply drizzle with maple syrup.
A quick and easy gluten free protein waffle recipe, with the added goodness of fresh strawberries. Serve warm, topped with strawberry yogurt and muesli or granola for a delicious crunch. Get creative with the toppings or simply drizzle with maple syrup.
- 1/2 cup pancake mix
- 1/4 cup almond or cashew milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon pure maple syrup (optional depending on the sweetness of the strawberries)
- 2 tablespoons muesli or granola (optional)
- In a small bowl combine pancake mix, milk, vanilla and mix well.
- Fold in chopped strawberries just until blended with the pancake mixture.
- Pour into a waffle maker and cook for the time specific to your waffle maker.
- While the waffle is cooking, combine yogurt, strawberries and, if using, maple syrup. Mix well.
- Remove the waffle from the waffle maker, top with strawberry yogurt and muesli. Serve warm.
Follow About Time on social media to keep up with product information and recipes:
Pancakes or waffles? What are your favorite waffle toppings?
be the best version of YOU
Let’s stay in touch!
This post is sponsored by FitFluential on behalf of About Time.