Easy no bake grab-and-go protein bar! A great grab and go snack the whole family will love.
I’m back to work today and that means the holiday season is officially over. That also means today’s post will be short and sweet as I get back into the routine of limited time in the morning and still doing all that I want to do before work.
This recipe is a combination of adding protein to my diet along with my favorites in the kitchen, Love Grown Oat Clusters, Skoop B-Strong, chocolate, walnuts and of course peanut butter. The squares are as yummy as they sound!
These easy no bake grab-and-go bars could not be simpler to make or taste any better! Packed with protein and a variety of nutrients, they would make a great breakfast or post-workout snack. Gluten Free. Vegetarian. Snack.
- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Love Grown Foods Oat Clusters Cocoa Goodness
- 1 scoop Skoop B-Strong Viva Nilla
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a medium bowl add the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add the maple syrup and vanilla. With a spatula or clean hands mix until thoroughly combined.
- Using a spatula or clean hands press the mixture into an 8x8-inch baking dish until evenly distributed into the pan.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, or until firm and no longer sticky.
- Cut into 16 squares.
- Store the squares in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer up to 1 month.
For another protein bar recipe check out my Favorite Things Protein Granola Bars recipe.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from your purchase. There’s no change in your price or experience; just you supporting me and my blog!
Time to workout and get ready for the day.
Have a magnificent Monday!
be the best version of YOU