Good morning and happy Friday!
In running news this week…
1. For months I’ve searched to find the perfect running bra. My search may be over with Under Armour. I will know for sure after my 16 miler this weekend.
2. I’m 4 weeks into transitioning to natural running. I’m reserving my final opinion until I’ve completed the 8 week plan but so far I love it!This week I ran my longest and fastest pace wearing the Newtons! And more importantly for the first time I didn’t feel like I had to think about form with every stride.
3. Yesterday’s morning run was a milestone! For the first time ever I broke 1000 miles of running in a single year.
4. The response to 13 in 2013 has been amazing. We have almost 300 participants signed up! Thinking about joining or just curious? Get the details at 13 in 2013.
5. Last but not least, it’s official,
I am a Swiftwick Blogger Ambassador!
In October I broke one of the top rules of running and tried Swiftwick for the first time at the Runner’s World Half Marathon and Festival. I’m not exaggerating when I say since then I haven’t worn any other sock for running or workouts. Sidenote: I’m beginning to think I have a serious obsession with Instagramming workouts and gear.
Swiftwick’s vision is to be the leader in sock technology while creating a culture focused on manufacturing the best products through environmentally friendly means, social responsibility, and superior customer service.
To celebrate my running week and becoming a Swiftwick Ambassador I have a giveaway of 30 pairs of Swiftwick Sustain socks!
Entering is easy.
Follow @swiftwick and @jillconyers on Twitter. Leave a comment to let me know you’re following along with your email address. Your email address will not be shared and will be used only for the purpose of contacting the winners. Winners will be selected by a random number generator. Giveaway ends December 16 at 11:59 PM EST.
Now, finally, the link up!