Support From the Sponsors
Flexline Hydration – Hands Free Backpack Hydration System
Sportline – Home Fitness Gear
Chike Nutrition – Protein Supplement
Active Accessories – On-the-Go Pouch
The Stick – Sprinter Stick massager
Energy Bits – 100% organicallly grown spirulina algae
Cascadian Farm – High Quality Organic Granola Granola Bars and Cereal
Fit Approach – Sweat Pink – Pink Laces
Spright Cosmetics – Performance driven beauty brand solely dedicated to Active Women.
- Prizes can only be shipped to the US unless otherwise specified.
- Prizes may not be the exact product as pictured above.
Watch for more details:
- You asked for it! 13 in 2013 t-shirts!
- 13 in 2013 virtual race calendar and prizes
- Google hangouts
- more sponsors
- Google hangouts
Now the giveaway!
Runtastic is generously sponsoring our first 13 in 2013 giveaway with 300 Runtatstic PRO app upgrades for the winners! Yes, you read it right. 300!
Runtastic lets you measure all the necessary data to optimize your workout results. Remember, you can only manage what you can measure.
With runtastic you can measure just about everything you need and more:
Measurement of distance, time, speed/pace (cur./Ø), calorie consumption
Voice Feedback (PRO) —-> love this feature!
Live Tracking (PRO)
Pulse Reading (PRO)
Heart Rate Zone (PRO)
Geo Tagging (PRO)
Integrated Music Player (PRO)
Auto Pause (PRO)
Earth View (PRO)
You have everything you need in your hands to see how much you have improved and are closer to attaining your goals.
- the PRO app upgrade is for iPhone and Android only
- you must be signed up as a 13 in 2013 participant to be eligible to win
How to Enter:
Are you ready to run?
There’s still time to register!
- Sign up [and commit] using the Google document. Sign ups close midnight (EST) on December 31.
- If you blog, post the challenge button with the distance of your choice on the sidebar of your blog.
- Throughout the year update the Google doc with your progress and completed races.
Looking for a little more encouragement to join? Check out What I Learned From Running 12 in 2012