1. PB2 – One of the best foodie inventions ever. If you like peanut butter you have to try this. All natural and tastes great! Now, if only they would create an AB2 (almond butter)!
2. Planning – Setting goals for 2013. An ultra? A marathon? Another Hat Trick? Maybe a destination race? The possibilities are endless!
3. Experimenting with Recipes – I’ve had a laughable number of epic fails with creating my own recipes but spaghetti squash and zucchini noodles make it so easy. I’m experimenting with 2 italian dishes using each of these this weekend. Wish me luck!
4. The Vitamix – I’ve replaced my blender, food processor and juicer with this one kitchen tool. The best part about it is the clean up. Seriously quick and easy! Can you believe it even makes hot soup?
5. What I Learned At a Natural Form Clinic – This should have been at the top of my list! That’s me about to run barefoot. Running barefoot is not something I’m going to do on a regular basis but with what I learned at this clinic I’ve decided to take more of a natural approach to running. More details coming soon!
What are you loving lately? Have you tried PB2? Have you started thinking about goals for 2013? What can I do to top 12 in 2012?