I decided to join Fitness Cheerleader’s blogging challenge for some of her great blogging prompts. Starting with my top 5 running must-haves. There was a time when this list would have been long. I tried every running gadget available and thought they were all my must-haves. Looking back it was part of the fun and excitement of being a new runner
Now? Not so much. Basically my must-haves come down to comfort, safety, hydration and performance data.
1. Saucony – I’ve been wearing this Saucony for about 3-4 years. Every now and then I think about changing just for something different. Then I inevitably go back to this shoe.
2. Garmin – I’m a data person. During and after a run I look at performance based on data whether it’s knowing the distance, pace, heart rate or whatever. I kind of feel naked when I run without it.
3. iFitness – When I need a pouch and/or a hydration belt it’s iFitness. The best part, it fits so comfortably you don’t even notice that you’re wearing it.
4. Balega’s Hidden Cool Socks- Comfort! Just the right amount of cushion and in the right places. Fits snugly on the foot without feeling too tight.
5. Road ID – Safety. This is a must and it’s a comfort knowing I have it on. Maybe I watch too much Law and Order or Criminal Minds.
What are your fitness must-haves? Are you a just the basics type of person?
Have you entered my iFItness giveaway. Check it out here [iFitness Giveaway] and enter. One winner will receive an iFitness athletic accessory of their choice.