Welcome to the 2012 Project Life Blog Hop! Inspired by Becky Higgins.
Project Life is a back-to-basics approach to memory-keeping. No one’s life is perfect but everyone has a story and every family has a collection of memories. Putting pictures + stories together in Project Life makes us more aware of our blessings and encourages us to cultivate a good life.
The fitness of [Fitness, Health and Happiness] is running and strength training. The health is nutrition and taking care of myself and my family. The happiness is photography and Project Life!
Planning is key. Marcy Penner generously shared her PL Planner printables. There is a planner for every Becky Higgins pocket page design, they work perfectly and Marcy saved me the time of having to create them myself.
I keep the planners in a binder and throughout the week I make notes, jot details and plan the layout. Huge time saver!
I keep the blank templates in the back of the same binder.
- I love cutting up the pocket pages for variety and using a variety of photo sizes.
- A favorite digital product, Cathy Zielske’s photo and journaling templates.
- Another favorite digital product, Ali Edwards’ word art.
- A favorite tool, Epson’s Picture Mate Charm Photo Printer.
- Another favorite tool, We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper.
- Lately, I’ve been using a lot of interactive pull-outs for journaling, cards, etc.
- Love the mini canvas photo collages!
- I liked including A Day In the Life. I’m sure I’ll do it again a few times throughout the year.
- For the most part I have the whole process down to a routine. Making it sustainable for the year.
Photography projects included within the PL weekly layouts:
4 People 12 Times || February
52 Weeks of Chad and Jill
So, relax and enjoy a glimpse of Project Life.
Your next stop is Margie at http://xnomads.typepad.com/blog.
Look for the March OLW Blog Hop on April 5.
SIGN UPS for April’s blog hop begin today, March 5. Email me at email@example.com and include a link to your blog. For the April 5 blog hop, put “April 5 PL Blog Hop” in the subject line so I don’t accidentally miss it.
Here is a complete list of blogs participating in the Project Life blog hop! (Note: the blog hop will go live by all participants no later than 8 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time). Allow for adjustments in time zones.
Jill http://jillconyers.com/ ———->YOU ARE HERE
2012 Family x 12 Blog Hop Participants