Final Week of P90X3!
Scenes from 90 days + 2 weeks
MONDAY: P90X3 Isometrix
TUESDAY: P90X3 Accelerator
WEDNESDAY: P90X3 Pilates X, Run 4
THURSDAY: P90X3 Yoga
FRIDAY: P90X3 Dynamix, Run 4 [Final Workout]
SATURDAY: P90X3 Yoga
SUNDAY: Run 8
- Will I do the 90 days again? Definitely
- the program keeps me motivated to cross train and do more than just run
- 30 minutes a day is doable with running
- effective but different results from the original P90X
- you can have a great workout in only 30 minutes (I’m no longer a doubter)
- love the variety
I’m completing the fit test and taking measurements today to see how it compares to the pre-fit test and measurements. Also on the to-do list, take after shots so I can get the CRUSHED IT t-shirt (preferably with sleeves).
In case you missed it and because I’m so freakin’ proud of this accomplishment, I accomplished a yoga goal of holding the crow pose and coming out of it in complete control of my body!
Pump Up Your Greens Soup
Sauteed Beed Greens with Sweet Potato Rounds
Sweet Potato with Fennel Curry
Raw Pad Thai Salad
Roasted Vegetable Medley
Heaven In A Bowl
Spiced Almond Milk
Go to Cocogo: Real Fruit Hydration to find out why Cocogo is my hydration of choice for the Hawthorn Half Day Relay and Ultra and enter to win so you can try it for yourself! Especially if you like coconut water!