Disclaimer: I received free product to review through a Fit Approach campaign with LiveWell 360. I received no other compensation. As always all opinions are my own.
I needed all-in-one bag that I could use for work and the gym and I wanted a bag that didn’t look like either.
I want a bag that is efficient and attractive.
I have the LiveWell 360 Tote bag and I love it!
Whether work clothes or yoga pants, it goes well with whatever I’m wearing.
I take it everywhere with me – to the park for yoga, meeting friends for a run, and to work.
I even used it as a travel bag on my trip to Florida for a race. I’m not risking lost luggage with my running gear for the race so I always use a carry on for my running shoes, clothes and Garmin. It worked perfectly.
What I love about the Livewell 360 Tote:
- Doesn’t look like a gym bag -love the sleek black look
- Doesn’t look like a work bag
- Great for a carry-on when traveling
- Comfortable to wear
- Perfect size for convenient everyday use
- Space for workout and everyday essentials
- Organized with pockets and compartments -pockets for your water bottle, shoes, cell phone, jewelry, and anything else I need with me for the day
- Inspired by words – the inside is covered with inspiring words like courage , wellness, and health
- Makes active living on the go much more convenient!
For more information on the Tote, use this link → LiveWell 360 Tote
To purchase and for 15% off, use this link → LiveWell 360
[Tweet “All-in-One Gym and Everyday Bag @fitapproach @livewell360 #sweatpink #followtheswirl“]
When you travel for a race do you pack your running shoes or carry-on? Do you have a favorite all-in-one bag?
be the best version of YOU
Let’s stay in touch!